- Online only
Japanese cast iron kettle, straight shape, light wood handle, MOKUSEI HANDORU, black
Japanese cast iron kettle, black
Delivery times :
- 1 to 3 working days for France, Belgium and Switzerland.
- 3 to 5 working days for other countries in Europe
- 3 to 5 working days for other countries via DHL
This item is shipped from our warehouse in France.
You may return or exchange an item within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information, see our Return Policy
|Capacity||M (1,4 L)/ L (1,8 L)|
|Packing||Packaged in a cardboard box|
|Product origin||made in Japan|
|Japanese manufacturer||Chushin kobo|
japanese round cast iron teapot, CHÛSHIN KÔBÔ MARUTAMA, black, made in Japan
Cast iron keeps heat longer than other materials without spreading to the handle. All lovers say it, a cast iron container is the best material to prepare and brew tea.
HOW TO USE YOUR TEAPOT PROPERLY
1. before using your teapot for the first time :
- thoroughly rinse the teapot with hot water
- while the pot is still warm,dry the teapot inside and out with a dry cloth
- then leave the teapot so the inside is well aired
2. when using your teapot always note the following :
- never heat over a naked flame
- when using a hotplate,keep at a low temperature
- never use in a microwave oven
- do not use any washing-up product to clean the teapot,use clean water ONLY
- do not leave any tea or water in the pot and dry thoroughly after each time you use it
- always wipe the outside with a dry cloth while the pot is still warm
- avoid contact with salt or oil
- never suddenly cool the teapot when it is still warm
By doing so you will be assured years of enjoyment from this teapot.