- Online only
Japanese blue makura cushion with cherry blossom pattern, SAKURA, 32cm
Japanese red makura cushion with cherry blossom pattern, SAKURA, 32cm
Delivery times :
- 1 to 3 working days for France, Belgium and Switzerland.
- 3 to 5 working days for other countries in Europe
- 3 to 5 working days for other countries via DHL
This item is shipped from our warehouse in France.
You may return or exchange an item within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information, see our Return Policy
|Compositions||buckwheat husks / cotton fabric|
|Product origin||made in Japan|
The benefits of makura :
The Japanese pillow has many benefits,
- It effectively relieves neck and back pain. It also limits headaches. The buckwheat hulls are evenly distributed according to the weight and position of the sleeper's head: the neck muscles relax, which reduces neck pain and migraine headaches. In the end, it acts like a real memory foam pillow, but in a natural way.
- In contrast to the natural fillings used in Europe (feathers, feathers and down from ducks or geese), buckwheat hulls are hypoallergenic. The Japanese pillow therefore helps to preserve health and effectively combats allergies.
- Finally, it is a breathable pillow that does not trap heat and sweat: sleeping on a buckwheat pillow during a heat wave is therefore very pleasant.
Caring for your buckwheat pillow:
Buckwheat hulls retain their effectiveness over months and years provided they are properly cared for.
Once a year, it is recommended to empty the pillow in order to ventilate the buckwheat hulls. The cotton cover can also be washed in the washing machine. Once it is clean and dry, you can fill it again with the husks.
If washing your pillow once a year bothers you, you can of course wash the cover and air the pods 2 to 3 times a year.
ATTENTION RANDOM CORD COLOR